Heyco S6445 Cable Mounting & Accessories Sunrunner
Heyco’s SunRunner and SunRunner EZ’s robust “double-compression" design securely holds from (1) 12 gauge USE-2 to (2) 10 gauge PV- 1000V solar wires. Also for use with other cables from 0.20“ (5.1 mm) to 0.30“ (7.6 mm) in diameter.
- Heyco SunRunner Clips are designed to provide a better method for PV module wire management and may be used wherever single or multiple cable management is needed.
- Smooth clip edges prevent damage to cable insulation.
- Locking tabs securely fasten clips to module extrusions, or other panels.
- Generous lead in for installation without tools.
- Screwdriver slot for easy removal or movement of clips if necessary. Neatly dresses cables on PV panel frames or along mounting channels.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel, not for use in a marine salt water environment.
- 316 stainless steel now available for marine and other harsh environments.
- SunRunner EZ’s are designed for thicker module frames as well as racking - accommodates profiles up to 0.250“ (6,4 mm) thick!
- SunRunner 4 designed to hold up to (4) 12 gauge USE-2 or (4) 10 gauge PV-1000V solar wires.
- SunRunner 4 is constructed from heat treated 410 stainless steel for excellent strength and corrosion protection for outdoor exposure.
- DFARS Compliant.
0.2-3 (5.1-7.6) In. (mm)
0.39 (9.9) In. (mm)