SimpliPhi AccESS w/4 x PHI 3.8 kWh Batteries, 8kW Inverter w/ CC, A-2PHI-CC-SCH
SimpliPhi Power designs and manufactures efficient, non-toxic and enduring energy storage and management systems that utilize lithium ferro phosphate (LFP). By combining non-hazardous LFP chemistry with its proprietary cell and battery architecture, power electronics, battery management system (BMS), and manufacturing methods, SimpliPhi creates safe, reliable, durable, and highly scalable on-demand power solutions.
Available for the residential, commercial, military and emergency response markets, SimpliPhi storage solutions have been rigorously tested and passed operational performance requirements by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps. Integral to all SimpliPhi solutions is a proprietary management system that further optimizes the life-cycle, round-trip efficiency rate, performance, and durability of its batteries. SimpliPhi PHI 3.5 kWh 48V 60 Amp batteries are Certified to UL 1973 Standard.
• Pre-programmed ESS for backup power, peak-shaving, and self-consumption of solar PV
• Internal transfer switch automatically disconnects from the grid during power outages and provides standby power for critical circuits
• The NEMA 3R outdoor rated enclosure can be free-standing or pad-mounted
• Advanced LFP batteries with up to a 10,000 cycle / 10-year warranty
• 98% round-trip efficiency Remote monitoring by a web browser or mobile device app
• No cobalt, thermal regulation, cooling, or risk of fire
• Extended operating temperature
• Solar MPPT for DC-coupled or off-grid installations
• Automatic Generator control for additional standby power
• 1x Schneider Electric 6.8kW/ 120 or 240VAC Conext XW+ 6848 NA Inverter
• 2x SimpliPhi Power 3.5kWh/ 48VDC/ 60 Amp Phi Batteries
• 1x Schneider Electric 4.8kW Conext MPPT 80 600 Charge Controller